‘Max Capital Management provides strategies to our clients that empower them to take control of their financial future’
Max Capital Management is a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) specialist advisory firm. We specialise in helping clients to take control of their superannuation and grow their retirement savings through direct investments. We utilise a variety of tools and strategies that can include the purchase of direct residential investment property.
Whilst we do not advise which specific property to purchase, we do set up and manage the structures required to achieve the client’s wealth creation objectives in the most tax effective and cash flow positive manner.
Max Capital Management is independently owned and operated by Director and Principal Marvin Moldrich, who specialises in the SMSF advice discipline. Marvin holds specialist industry qualifications and has extensive financial planning experience gained since entering the superannuation and financial planning industry in 2000.
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Self Managed Superannuation Accreditation
- Borrowing via Self Managed Superannuation Accreditation
- Margin Lending & Gearing Accreditation
- Derivatives and Direct Equities Accreditation
- Certificate of Registration – Real Estate Agent
- Certificate IV Financial Services – Mortgage Broking
- Macquarie University Graduate School of Management Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Self Managed Superannuation Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA) SMSF Specialist Professional Accreditation
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Professional Certification
Max Capital Management has client service and administrative staff that help with the ongoing management of our clients financial requirements. We also have specialist staff that help with the technical and strategic requirements of our clients’ financial portfolios.
Our Australian Financial Services Licensee
Max Capital Management Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative – No. 433148 of Capricorn Investment Partners Limited (CIPL) – Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) No. 237435. Please review the Max Capital Management Financial Services Guide for more information and contact us if you require further clarification.
All financial services are provided under Capricorn Investment Partners Ltd’s (CIPL) Australian Financial Services Licence No. 237435. Established in 2001 as part of The Rock Building Society Limited, CIPL was purchased by employees and other investors and now operates completely independently as an unlisted public company. CIPL enjoys the benefits of being a:
- Principal member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Sponsor of the Australian Small Scale Offerings Board (ASSOB)
- ASTC (Settlement) participant of the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)
CIPL also operate its own managed fund, the Capricorn Diversified Investment Fund (CDIF). The CDIF is a managed fund that provides exposure to a diverse range of investments, managed by CIPL. Low costs make this investment especially suitable for smaller investors. An investment in the CDIF is only available through the CDIF Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). While CIPL receives management fees from the CDIF, no commissions are paid to MCM or to your adviser with respect to client investments into the CDIF.
CIPL authorise the distribution of this FSG by Max Capital Management. CIPL can be contacted directly via phone: 1800 679 000 or via email: email@example.com or via CIPL’s website: www.capinvest.com.au